Monday, October 13, 2008

Catching Up...

Gavin is going to be a little pirate for halloween. It's totally adorable on him!! He won't wear the hat but he WILL wear the bandana! I'll be sure to take lots of pics!



Work is super busy. I still love it though. I think this is really where I'm supposed to be.



We are thinking of moving somewhere closer to Henderson, but maybe not all the way to Henderson. Just to keep the driving down a little. But I'm not being negative or anything, but since you never know what will happen, I know that if I didn't have THIS job I would not want to work in Henderson, so I'd be driving back to Tyler for work. So better to just plan ahead and get a home in the middle. Chris seems really excited about finding a new house. He is lookin' more than me! lol. We shall see what comes up.



Got all my christmas cards done and need to take pics to post!! I've got my next Stampin' Up Club swaps done and I'm like 1/4th of the way done with my san antonio regionals swaps (40!!!!).



That and circle journals is all the scrappin' I've gotten done in the last few weeks! But at least it's something creative!!!

I seriously need to take lots more pictures. I've seriously been slacking in this area!! I guess it's because I really really want a new camera!!!

No comments: