Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday.

Tuesday is just another day but it felt like a good one. I really think my changed attitude has made all aspects of my life better! Just feels good! Today was productive. Uneventful really, but productive. I maintained my cheerfulness despite an occassional bump here or there. Some people are apparently unhappy in their life so they go out of their way to be evil and vindictive and try to bring others down. But it's not gonna work on me and my family. This one will back fire in a big way!

"God is love, and He speaks through you, you've got something to say, and no one says it like YOU" ;-) love Matthew West

1 comment:

Michelle said...

First of alll LOVE the quote!!.. Second of all, some people just arent happy if YOU are happy. They will try and make u as sad as they are. Keep your head up! :)