Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Building a Relationship with God

OK do you ever just kinda grin uncontrollablly and giggle when you think God put something somewhere as an answer to your question?Well i was reading last night and it was about how to build your relationship with God. It was mostly about the keys are praying and then letting him answer you thru the bible.....well this morning during my drive here I prayed like usual, and i prayed about him helping me pray more and helping me live like he wants me to and about how I want him to talk to me about what I need to do.....

well I immediately remembered that last night it said the answers are in the bible, thats how he talks to us.....well....

i thought ok fine, i have a bible app, so how do i know where to look?.......so automatically it popped into my head.....Colossians 4

i was like ok is that me or is that Him telling me what to read? i don't know cause i've never tried.....so i looked it up.....

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians+4&version=NIV

HA!!'

No comments: