Saturday, May 12, 2007

More from May 2007

It would make me smile.....


It would make me smile
To see your face everyday
To kiss your lips every night
To feel the heat of your body in my bed while I sleep
To reach out and hold your hand
To be able to understand each other without talking
To be the one who makes you laugh everyday
To give you a reason to smile each and every day
To make dinner together
To wrestle for the remote control on American Idol night
To sleep in late on Sunday mornings with you
To just sit beside each other reading good books
To go to Galveston for my first time with you
To have you check for 'bad guys' upstairs
To tell my deepest secrets to you
To be able to cry on your shoulder when something goes wrong
To be able to call you mine.
To know you know how much I love you.

No comments: