Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All the Pretty Little Horses

Well this is such a busy week at work! My boss is out of the country for the month and that leaves me in charge of everything! Wouldn't be a big deal except we were short staffed! Well I hired a friend of mine thats an RN today full time and another one part time. SO now all I need is an LVN !

Gavin learned how to crawl this weekend! It's great. He absolutely HATES it though! If he is crawling, the whole time he is crying and grumbling.....seems like he wants to say "damn you! I don't wanna crawl, just come get me!" I hope he starts liking it, but I need to baby proof everything still ! Well I walked at 10 months, so Gavin is 9 months this week so maybe he will just start walking! :) He says ma'ma but not on purpose! :(. He says Da Da Da Da MUCH more often!

Well It's getting closer and closer to Gavin's first birthday! My best friend made sure to remind me today that I should start planning! :) I just don't know what to do when he's too young to care! Maybe the zoo, because I love it! We shall see.

I have absolutely NO scrappy MoJo this week. :-( Not in the mood to do much of anything.

I did get my hair done this past friday and I love it! It's way different!

No comments: