Sunday, June 29, 2008

Give me back my scrappin' MoJo!

I've been slackin' the scrappn'! :( Just been busy and tired and had NO scrappy mojo! I think it might be coming back...... This "Enjoy" layout I did last night. I completed finished the layout and then when I was about to take a picture of it I HATED IT! So I tore everything off of it except the title and left the background paper and changed EVERYTHING else. lol. I liked it mUcH better the second time around.







Michelle and I went to a Stampin' Up Scrapbook Class today. It was nice to have some girl time, and since it was scrappy time it was even grander! We did 3 two page layouts that we just have to add pictures too. I'm going to try to start going to more classes during the week with Michelle. There are some cool one's we have heard about. Before we came home we were really bad and got Andy's!! Shhhhhhh, don't tell! I'm lucky I even got to go to this class, but since I had paid for it back in May I didn't have to worry about it!

When I got home me and Gavin goofed around and I reviewed some notes for work. But after he went to bed it was into the scrappy room I went! Here is the layout I did tonight. I kinda like it! The stitching was challenging and new for me, but I like how it turned out ultimately. The little card that says "Wishes" pulls out and has a list of my wishes for Gavin. :)




And this layout is from the other day, but when I took a picture of it, it sucked! So here is another shot at it. Because it's much more detailed than it looks in the pic from before! "Simple Moment"


And a blog would not be complete without a few pictures of Gavin :).....from this week...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pages. Love the pics of Gavin. He is such a cutie. I'm trying to get my mojo back too. It seems to be hiding somewhere.