Sunday, July 24, 2011

Deeper Question Time.....

Are you where you WANT to be at this stage in your life? Are you doing what you wanted to be doing? Do you have the things you hoped to have? Are you happy with your place in life?


I have to say Yes and No. I'm very proud and happy with where I've gotten in my life. With myself, with my kids, with my career, with the things I have. The only real thing I'd have to say No to is related to relationships. I have to admit I wish I were in my forever marriage with my best friend for life. But I also have to say I'm happy with myself and I'm not sad that I don't have it yet. My time will come. The "one" will come along at some point I'm sure and when he does, the wait will be well worth it. In the meantime, I'm more than happy with myself, my kids, my career, and all the growth and happiness I experience with all of these!

No comments: