Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Constant Caring - November 2006

C onstant C aring


My heart pounding
I walk slowly
Doubting
I shouldn't have come
Excitement
I want too much
You
Smiling at me
Opening the door
Kissing me
Comfortable
Loving and Caring
Just being together
Laughing
Being goofy
Hands rubbing
Passion building
Bond Growing
Not on purpose
Tried to stop it
You don't want it
But you look at me
Like you want me
All of my mind and body
You pull at my soul
In your eyes
They defy what you say
Your actions speak much louder
Your hands on me
Speak to me
Say what I want you to say
Feel what I see in your eyes
Do it
Have strength
Faith in me
I'm not her
I promise
I believe in you
Us
Contentment
We move as one
We feel as one
Hold my hand
Take my heart
Breathe with me
Leap
I'll catch you
Friendship has grown
More is there
Trust in what you feel

No comments: