Thursday, November 16, 2006

Brief Lapse, November 2006

Eyes shut tight
Not helping
I can't help but feel you
As you go in and out
Slowly
Sensually
With each stroke I fill with warmth
Radiating from where we meet
to the end of each hand
to the end of each toe
I feel you with each stroke
My heart is pounding
Shut my eyes
I still can see you as if my eyes were open
Kissing me
Wall is down
I try to stop it
My heart is screaming
My soul is aching
I wanna grab your face
Make you see
Reach into your soul
Touch you where it counts
Tears roll down my cheeks
From my soul to your bed
I can no more stop it
Than stop the ocean waves
The feel of you inside me
Sending waves of pleasure
All through my body
Trembling
I feel you shaking over me
Hands together
Bodies together
Moving as one
You don't even see the tears
Or hear me choking back my feelings
I move faster over you
You moan over and over
I shudder with satisfaction
Can't stop it now
Heart is wide open for all to see
Tears streaming down
Lips quivering
Please don't notice
I can't let you see
Quick quick
Put the wall back up
Close down
Eyes wide open.

No comments: