Saturday, November 8, 2008

Disconnected.

I don't know if it's just because I've been sick or because Gavin is sick, but I feel so disconnected from life this week. I feel like everything is fading away and leaving me behind. Like people like me less or don't see or care about me. I've been feeling sick for like 2 weeks but it got MUCH worse the last couple days. Then throw in Gavin being sick and fussy and Chris being sick you get the makings of a not so great week. I hate missing work too. I have a million things to do and feel so left out when I'm gone. Plus Friday they had a chili cookoff that I missed at the nursing home :(. Throw in the fact that I barely get to see my best friend now and life sucks. AND her little boy got pneumonia the same day Gavin did! But he was in the hospital for 2 days and I didn't even get to see him. I bet Michelle understands because she knows that Gavin and me and Chris are just as sick, but it doesn't make up for the fact that I hurt that I couldn't go up there. That all her other friends went there but not me. Left out again. I hate feeling disconnected and out of the loop. And I'm stressed out because we really think Joint Commission will be here this week and I'm sooooo nervous and have a million things to do but feel so weak and run down it's hard to do them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been having a bad week. I hope your weekend is better and your whole family is feeling better soon.

Lisa J. said...

I hope you feel better soon and connected. I totally understand feeling that way. I feel that way more oft than not lately.