Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Life this week.


First of all , Voted for the first time! Me and Chris went to vote. We zeroed each other out because we voted differently, but we still voted! All the local races I voted for the person I voted for won!! I guess we will see if this president of ours can actually pull dreams and high hopes out of his ass. We shall see if money DOES start growing on trees for once! Don't get me wrong I am all for dreaming and having hope. I agree with alot of his IDEAS. Just do not think that any of them will come into fruition any time in our lifetimes.

I'm loving these low gas prices!!! I know it won't last long, but it sure is some relief while it IS here.

I think out Joint Commission surveyors will be here next week so we are super stressed out this week trying to perfect everything!!

I have not been feeling good this week and it's just getting worse! I've had a fever off and on. Chills. Sore throat every day. Weak all over. Just exhausted too.

Today Gavin got sicker. He has had a cough for a couple weeks but it just got worse so I took him to Doctor today. He has pneumonia and double ear infections!! That is horrible!! He is miserable! Lots of antibiotics and breathing treatments. He is feverish and cranky! Almost had to go to the hospital cause his respirations were at 46 and oxygen level at 92% !! Now he is sleeping in his amazon jungle room with the humidifier flowing high!








1 comment:

Diana M said...

Bless his little heart. And yours too. Love the pictures. He is so cute in his chair and in the Army Helmet..