Thursday, November 20, 2008

ThankFul

I'm thankful for many things. Here are just a random bunch of things I'm thankful for!

- Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream while snuggling up cozy on the couch with a good book!
- Working for such a great bunch of people. Very caring and GOOD people. Who actually believe in me and think I'm awesome!
- The best friend in the world any one could ask for, who understands that I am just as selfish/moody/needy as she is!
- The best son in the world who does the most adorable funny things
- Being able to actually see and hear things. Though my sight is going fast!
- All things crafty! Stamps, Ink, Stickles, Zip Dry, Patterned Paper, flowers, and I you!
- A big cool glass of sweet tea!
- The Snowflake bakery I found here in the town I work in. Great food!!
- The nurse I hired who loves to bake!! She makes the BEST pecan pie in the world!
- Great books! I love the Twilight Series right now!
- Tivo/DVR! I would not be so happy in life without it! I'd never see General Hospital again!!!
- A husband who is so great with our son and lets me be a big goofball with all my many flaws!
- Great songs on the radio! I love my drive time to and from work listening to the radio. It's my quiet time to just chill!
- My mom who does more than she should have to for me. I guess I'm a little spoiled! But hey! I'm gonna have to change her diaper when she's OLD so whatever! :)
- My online scrappy friends! Such great inspiration I get from them and all the blogs I frequent.
- Google Reader! OMG! How did I ever live without it!
- Jello Banana Hot Fudge Pudding with Cool Whip! Delicious and sugar free and almost no calories!!
- Pixie Sticks! My energy booster!
- Maggie - the best dog ever!

Since it's almost thanksgiving I'm sure I'll come up with more before then! Stay tuned....!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thats a great list. Theres a lot of food in that list..lol!!. haha. Love ya