Monday, November 24, 2008

Just a November Weekend

This weekend was busy! Started out running.....home to meet appraiser , then over to Wal-Mart then home to get stuff ready for the weekend. Then saturday made fruit salad and went to Stampin' Up saturday morning club. Love that group! Gonna miss it in december!! Then off to lunch at my mom's and then to see Twilight! Then home to bake some brownies! Saturday night Michelle, Kris and Garrett came to hang out with us. We played Taboo, which is soooo fun! Sunday my dad, sister and mother in law all came over for Thanksgiving dinner. It was delicious! My boss had fried me a turkey and my dad had smoked a big 15 lb steak! It was great. We have left overs!! Last night I put up all the christmas decorations. Gavin loved the tree! He just looked at it and smiled! And stood next to it lol.

Twilight was a good movie. Not great, but good. I guess it would have been better if I hadn't read the book! I just hate when they change things up in the movie from the book. Like Charlie should have been older. Jacob was not as hot as he was in the book LOL. Edward was way too shy and insecure acting in the movie compared to his confident eloquently speaking self in the book. The school wasn't 2 stories in my mind LOL. And her friends looked different than I would have pictured. Rosalie was different than I woulda thought. Carlisle was different too! And certain scenes were completely different than in the book. Oh well. It was good, just different.

No comments: