Sunday, September 26, 2010

Church.

Hi God. It's been great feeling you around lately.

Today I went to church with Michelle K. We are both trying to straighten our walk right now and it's awesome to share that with each other! I'm in love with alot of Matthew West songs! I love Something to Say and To Me alot!! I may have walked in the wrong direction for almost a decade now, but God forgives me, so I have to let the guilt go.

I pray everyday that God will shine through me onto Chris. So he can see and believe what he sees.

I want my boys to grow up loving God and knowing no matter what he us there for them just like I am.

Today's sermon was about clearing our innate conscience. If God has been asked to forgive our sins, then he has done his part, now we have to let it go and move forward.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

im sooo happy that we are both starting to try and get our stuff right with God. I LOVE CHURCH! and I have never loved church. It has always been so boring to me. But in this point in my life its my food!! Its my food to survive on! Just hearing how wonderful and loving he thinks we are NO MATTER our past puts me in AWE on a daily basis. I want to be better for him! I have learned YOU CAN NOT DEPEND ON ANYONE, except him! Not even your husband, mom, dad, etc. He is perfect, no one else is :) Love you!