Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Like petals in the wind...

Today is gone, like petals in the wind, just flew on by! Busy busy but not bad. Pretty productive. Living on the cheerful positive side. Nice neighborhood ;-).

Lots of home projects on my mind. I wanna get my comforter recovered, couch recovered, new curtains too! I just feel fresh n shiny n new and wanna make everything reflect that!!

Let your light shine through me onto everyone in my life!

I love TobyMac and Matthew West! Geez I'd love for them to both be in concert together at the House of Blues or Nokia theater!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I would SOOOOO be there for that concert! Im glad you have started to like this kinda music! To me its very uplifting and gives me a very positive start to my day which I have really needed lately :)