Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Leaf

It's been a really really long time since I blogged. I used to love it. I'm gonna try to start up again with this handy dandy blog app on my phone!

I'm not about to try to catch up on years worth of stuff so I'll just give some big highlights so future blogs will make sense!

Gavin just turned 3 yrs old this month! He is so big and sweet! He is very funny! We are very stubbornly working on potty training still. VERY difficult with him.

In June I gave birth to my second son, Jaxon Chandler. He spent the first two HORRIBLE weeks of his life in NICU for breathing problems. He came home for the first time on June 30. He is surprisingly the happiest baby EVER. Laughs all the time.

Chris, my husband, left and spent my whole pregnancy gone. We were going to truly get a divorce. Until the day jaxon was born. It changed everything. Now we are together since that day and working through our problems. Just yesterday I finally came to the decision to truly forgive him for so much and to really give our marriage this one last chance.

No comments: