Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nasty Boys!

Gavin did the most disgusting thing ever this morning!!

I thought he was being a sweet boy, laying on the couch watching his movie, letting mommy sleep in a few minutes. So I woke up at 8:45, went in the lving room and he was sitting on couch snuggled up watching his movie! I knew he would have pooped in his pullup but I was still willing to do that for a little extra sleep! I laid him down to change him and there was poop down his legs. Gross. Put him through shower and then relaxed for a couple hrs.

THEN he came over to me and shoved his new pointer finger toy thing in my face and said "ewww smells like poopy". Sure enough it was covered in poop. I said WHY is it covered in poop. He said "I painted!!!" ohmygosh!! I said "what?!" he said "my cars!" i said "show me right now!" and he took me to dining room and showed me how he had painted poop all over his little tykes ride on car!!! Gross!!! So I went to wash it and wand in the tub and he came up to me. I said is there anymore poop you'd like to show me "yes" where? "table" sooo he took me to show me how he painted the legs and underside of the kitchen table!!!

Absolutely nasty!!

I had to shower myself after!!

No comments: