Sunday, August 12, 2012

Numbness.

Numbness. From the inside out its like feeling through gloved hands. That's how I feel like I live life. I smile on the outside even when I feel the darkness creeping on the inside.. I laugh when I hurt. Something takes away the brightness of everything I should be feeling. Most of the time I can fight it off, but sometimes I cannot. I'm so tired. Sometimes I get to a level of exhaustion that I can't fight off any longer. Like falling off the edge of the cliff and you just can't hang on any longer. People look at you, talk to you, even appear to listen. But they don't hear me. They don't see what's on the inside. Most don't want to. THey don't care to know. It will burst their little bubble lives and totally go over their narrow minds. Thinking nonstop is so tiring. Mental exhaustion brings you down just as much as physical, if not more. Why can't anyone hear me scream from the inside? Can they see the pain inside? Why do I have to feel it at all? I have no reason to be depressed. So why does the darkness invade?

No comments: