Sunday, September 7, 2008

F A T

It's no secret thatI got fat. LOL Since I gave birth to my son and lost all the weight two weeks later, I've gained it all back. I'm nearly as fat as I was when I GAVE BIRTH!! And since it's no secret I thought I'd just post it. For all to see. Maybe it will motivate me to lose the damn weight once and for all! I actually don't eat that bad, it's just that I don't exercise! AT ALL! And before I got prego I was never skinny but for the most part I didn't have to exercise to keep the weight off (unless I was on meds that put it on!). BUT now that I've been prego I guess my body is revolting against me in as many ways as possible. Sooooo when I got prego I was in the process of losing weight. I was at 160 and wanted to be 135. Well NOW I'm at 187. I weigh in weekly at my bff's house. She has a WII fit! Sooooo my goal is 160 by the end of the year and 135 by next summer! LMAO. High hopes I know....but if you shoot for the moon maybe I'll at least land on the moon?! :). I'm also gonna kinda post a food diary of sorts. Make myself more accountable. I ate cheerios with reduced fat milk for breakfast. Tea and some chinese for lunch (the one bad day of the week!!), and for dinner I just had tea and cottage cheese. Might snack on some apples with fat free caramel! Sooooo lets see how this goes. I'll post my BMI and weight when I weigh in with Michelle every week. My current BMI is like 33 I believe. So here's to getting hot and skinnier!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

u go girl!!! I could never post my weight..hehe. You ARE the only one that reads my blog, I am sure.. so you know my weight!. Ill also try with the food log, could get ugle since I am going out of town. Ill prob wait until I get back. Will be much easier! We can do this!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your diet. I need to lose a lot of weight. I've been trying to lose some just by changing my eating habits, but it is slow going. I need more exercise but I'm so tired (probably because I need to lose so much weight). It is such a vicous circle.

Anyway, good for you. You go girl!

Lisa J. said...

Michelle I am so with you on this! I too have put it on and am tired of worrying about it! I need to stop whining and revolting at my photos and do something about it.