Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time Flies....

I can't believe it's already about to be October! That's crazy! I need to get Gavin a halloween costume before all the cute ones are taken.



Chris moved back in this weekend. We both wrote out lists of what we wanted from the other and had lots of talks about it and decided we both want to make this work. We both love each other and when we are good we are REAL good.



This weekend was super busy. First friday me and my boss drove down to Houston in the morning and came home late that night. So my mom kept Gavin thursday and friday night. I thought I'd sleep in saturday but NO I was too used to getting up with Gav so I woke up early anyway. Saturday morning went to Stampin' Up Saturday Morning Club with Michelle at the Stamp Shack. It was fun. I always love going up there!! Then it was off to lunch with my dad and my sister at Olive Garden. YUM! Then home for a few hours and Michelle came over to scrapbook/hangout/talk. Love when we both have time to hang out together! I wish we had tons more!! Then after Michelle left, me and Gavin loaded up and went to the farm for the rest of the weekend. It was great! Chris got us a hammock to relax on. LOVE IT! And we rode the four wheeler several times. Gavin loves it! And Chris had built a tree house. And it is HIGH up there. And I was scared to death but we all climbed up in it. :) He did a great job on it. Feels very sturdy! Then Sunday we loaded up Chris' stuff and went back home. Whew. I'm tired just writing it all out! lol



Now I'm into day 2 of another week. Work is great these days. Just super busy! I wish I had more time in the day thats for sure!! I would write more, I'd scrapbook more, I'd stamp more, I'd have my christmas cards nearly done and my swap cards done, and make good dinners and sleep more!! LOL

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love our time together too!. Wish we definately had more of it.

Melanie said...

Michelle, you are stonger than you think. Have faith in yourself and trust your inner thoughts.
I hope and pray that you and Chris can have a loving, trust worthy, loyal marriage. It is a partnership...takes 2 giving 100%. Hang in there.
You are so beautiful and smart. Believe in you!!!