Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun Times

On Thursday me, Michelle and Gavin went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings so she could give Gav his birthday present. I miss hanging out with her as much as we did but I think we are doing pretty good with me working so far away. I'm showing her that it IS possible to see each other just as much when I sell my house and move mid way to Henderson. :). It's do-able. Here are some pics from that dinner! :) Gav is so adorable! Getting big fast!



Today we went to the fair with Michelle, Kris, and Garrett. It was really hot but fun anyway. We ate ribbon fries and corn dogs and got caramel apples and dr. pepper!! BAD DAY! LOL I don't ever drink Dr. Peppers! I'm a water or tea only girl!! But I said I was going to give myself ONE weekend to pout and eat whatever I wanted and then after this is our new life. Full of lots of change coming. Me and Gavin rode the ferris wheel with the Kincaides and it was cool. Gav loved it! :). Then for dinner tonight I took Gordon and my Mom out for Gordon's birthday dinner. Here are some fair pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a fun day. Glad to see you getting out and getting on with your life.

Heather

Michelle said...

I had an absolute blast!. Wish it wasnt so hot and garrett wasnt SOOO impatient!!..lol.. Food was great!!. Can you believe, next year Ill have 2 kiddos to take to the fair, kinda scary!! Love you!sycjue