Friday, September 12, 2008

Scary Weather....

They say it's going to get really bad here. From Hurricane Ike. They say it should either be a Category 1 or tropical storm even when it hits my area. I'm not so sure about that, but ok. Now I'm scared because the tornado watches are up. And I'm terrified of them!!! How the hell am I going to get me, my 1 yr old son, my two cats, my dog, my scrapbooks, my laptop, everything into the pantry!?! MY ass will barely fit in there! And to make matters worse I'd have to get me and my son downstairs and into the pantry REAL fast and the pets will be going crazy and I'll have to catch them! I think I'm going to get ZERO sleep tonight!! And to think this is going to last for at least like 24 hours....my heart is going to be in my throat the whole time. I wish Chris was here even more now. And it hurts alot that he doesn't care enough to be here even if it's just for this. I put my purse, flashlight, diaper bag, baby food and bottle and pillow and blanket in the pantry already! LOL So when nothing happens and I can't remember where my purse is....please remind me!!

No comments: