Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January is flying by.....

Wow, I'm already sucking at one of my new years resolutions! Keeping up with my blog! I always mean to, but I seldom remember when I'm actual BY the computer to do it! However some of my other resolutions have actually been going well! I've been working out on my orbitrek or going for a walk EVERYDAY! I think since a few days before new years I've only missed 2 days!! I'm also eating much better. Not perfect yet, but better. I've been surfing many scrappy blogs getting inspiration, now I just have to APPLY IT! I'm closing on my house refi tomorrow, so I'm glad that's done and over with. I was told I can buy another house for twice as much as this house in addition to the one I have now! I plan to buy another one as soon as I save some money for down payment, and rent this house out. Won't be overnight, but I'll start the process! We are STILL waiting on joint commission surveyors to come certify our agency. Feels like the longest 6 months ever! Everything is squeaky clean and perfect around here and in my charts, now they just need to get here!! I still LOVE my job! :) I work with great people who actually respect me and care about me as a nurse and as a person. The owner is taking him, his girlfriend, my boss and his wife, and me and my husband on a paid for trip when we pass!! I'm soooo excited. They were kinda thinking mexico or florida keys, but I'm really wanting VEGAS! He said since I am the one passing this for us I get to pick!! And Vegas is the one I will be LEAST LIKELY to have to wear a bathing suit! LOL. ANyway I'm just excited for a paid for vacation!

Happy blogging!!

No comments: