Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life. Thursdays.

Life is good. Real good.

I've got tons of pictures to post from this month, I'll have to do that when I'm home.

Me and Michelle went to see Bride Wars yesterday after I closed on my house refinance. It was such a great friendship movie. Me and Michelle decided WE have that kinda friendship! Lifelong. No matter what happens in our lives we are and always will be there for each other. We know each others deep dark secrets, the ones you can't tell anyone else. We want to be little old ladies scrapbooking in the assisted living facility between bingo and jazzercise! Our friendship doesn't come and go at convenient times. It is always there. We make sure no matter how busy life gets we see each other. And text each other everyday! It's not work to hang out together, we see each other on our Friday's, and whenever else we can squeeze it in! I am so glad we came up with our Fridays, it's a way for us to know no matter what we will at least see each other that time every week.

Me and Chris celebrate our first anniversary tomorrow! Amazing how time flies, yet it seems like we have been together forever. No matter what has happened in our relationship, I think it has only made it that much stronger. I know he really loves me with all his heart and I love him the same. I love our little family. Though I wanna make it bigger and he doesn't...lol. I want another baby and he doesn't want anymore children. We have definitely seen tough times, but without all this polish we never would have found the silver lining underneath. Here is to an UNeventful second year of marriage!

Gavin is growing so so fast! He loves his little MP3 player! He still loves his puppy blanket too! He loves pizza, cheese hot dogs, chicken nuggets, corny dogs, corn with spices not plain!, french toast waffles, mandarin oranges, bananas, peaches, carrots, Chris' special man stew (even though it's very spicy!), and loves pudding!

We spent last weekend relaxing at the farm and I'll post lots of pics of that soon. I love our weekends at the farm! Even if it was freezing cold! I love roasting marshmallows! Gavin had a blast too! Maggie LOVES it also! She ran through the woods like a wild animal! hehehe.

I can't wait for our work trip!! Vegas is getting more and more exciting! My boss and the owner are taking me and all our significant others to VEGAS!!! to celebrate passing our joint commission survey, as soon as it happens. I've never been so I'm even MORE excited than everyone else. Chris is scared of flying so I'm still trying to convince him to please go for MY sake and because this is not a chance that comes along everyday! I really really want him there with me to have this grand trip together.

I'm off to work a lil' !!

2 comments:

ChrystaLynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa J. said...

So glad to hear things are going well for you!!!