Saturday, January 24, 2009

Life is GOOOOOOOD.

Isn't it great when all the pieces fall into place in life? Let's start with work. I was very fortunate when this job fell into my lap. It was a big leap going from somewhere I was comfortable and knew people and it was an established company. I felt some kind of pull to come to this brand new company who had not even gotten licensed, certified, or accredited yet. For those who don't know anything about home healthcare, when you apply for a license now you have to not only pass Medicare survey but you have to get nationally accredited. We chose to go through Joint Commission. It's a long drawn out ordeal to go through. LOTS of studying. Well our surveyor came last week and we passed with flying colors!! They said things like "as near perfect as we've seen", "excellent", "very impressed with the staff, and the hard work your DON has done." And I'm the DON! HA! Awesome! She told my boss that he's very lucky to have me! Soooo we are super happy around here right now. I've got lots of money spending to do up here now! HEHE. Gonna be real busy around here for awhile. Marketing, getting new computer systems, training on computer systems, and hiring several new people.

Second of all, I've got great family and great friends! I've got the best friend I could ever ask for! We are getting to see each other more than we had for awhile there and it's great! Now If I can get her and her husband to go to vegas with us in a couple weeks things will be marvelous!! I need to get back into my scrapbooking again, I feel so much better when I do it often. Overall I've been very happy lately. It's kinda like I found my place in life and I LOVE it.

I've also come to a place in my marriage where I am happy. I feel like all our bad times are finally paying off. I feel like my trust is slowly building back up. We had split up for a few months and we wrote lists of all the things we both wanted from our marriage in order to try to make it work. We both looked over the lists and said YES I CAN do this or NO I CANNOT. Well we both said yes so we planned on him moving back in. He moved back in almost a week later. What not many people know is that in that week alone he broke EVERY SINGLE promise he had made on that list. I found out the day he moved back in that he had been trying to get some girl to the farm to sleep with him 2 days before he came home!!! He had 2 secret email addresses full of messages from multiple girls including all the ones from the last year of our relationship problems and several NEW girls. He had been talking to all of them on THESE accounts and secret myspace page since at least June. The horrible other part is that in June is when we had a long talk with his mom and he admitted a few things but not nearly all of them and promised he was going to stop and not do it. But it was a 100 X's worse from june until he moved back in in October. I mean texting a girl and calling her repeatedly after we made promises to each other and decided to move back in together, trying to hook up with her, is horrible. I cried a whole lot that week. But decided that if he was willing to try then we would. I told him that MY side of the list was out the window until he could earn trust back. I told him that I would be asking ALL the time where he is and what he's doing. That I would be checking phone bill and internet whenever I felt like it. I said if this is NOT OK with you, then do NOT come home. I told him this would for sure happen as long as it took to rebuild my trust. I told him he better give me a damn good reason everyday to stay with him. He promised. And for awhile it was trying. He was try but i was still hurting. Afterawhile, like early december I started really feeling a difference with him. I started thinking farther into our future and planning to be together forever again. I started remembering why i fell in love with him in the first place. I decided that even if we fought every once in awhile that it would still be OK. This weekend was rough for us. I think it's a cummulation of things. I think he is not exactly happy with all the success I'm having at work. We are supposed to go on a trip and it's to celebrate ME for work and Chris won't fly! Because of my colitis and stuff there is NO way I'm staying with strangers so I don't get to go if chris doesn't go. He is very angry this weekend and I'm guessing its a mix of both. Well now I decided fine, I'll drive with Chris there and just leave a day earlier than they fly out. 22 hours straight of driving is going to SUCK SUCK SUCK. But if Michelle and Kris get to go it will be a blast I think! So we had a rough weekend, and I'm going to write this in hopes that he didn't mean half the things he said yesterday. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it all works out for you. Congrats on the great news at work.

I tagged you on my blog.