Sunday, February 22, 2009

F L U

I think the flu is purgatory on the way to hell. Since Tuesday evening I started feeling like poo. Wednesday I called in sick and went to urgent care because it was even worse. F L U. Yuck! I knew I shoulda got that damn vaccination! Anyway, I've felt like I was gonna die. I haven't felt that bad in like a decade or longer! I couldn't move, couldn't breath well, coughing up a lung, all my muscles ached so bad, couldn't eat without throwing up, pounding headaches, fever and chills. My boss made me go to work THursday morning. I got there somehow, really not sure how seeing as I'm also dizzy. After almost 2 hours of laying on my desk and everyone griping at him, he let me go home. It's all kinda blurry, can't believe I made it to and from work and lived through it. Anyway the rest of the last few days since Wednesday has been mostly sleeping and sweating out fevers. Coughing so hard my throat is sore and I've even been throwing up blood. I'm just now starting to feel like I might live through it. Worst part of it all is I only saw Gavin twice during this time. Since I was contagious :(. And Chris has the flu too, so Gavin stayed at my mom's. I really really miss him and keep crying about how much I miss him. He is coming home today though! Hopefully we will live thru it!

No comments: