Monday, February 23, 2009

R E C O V E R Y

I'm trying hard to recover. I'm back to work today and worn out already! The drive makes me sleepier, and I'm pretty much stuck in my chair. I was supposed to join my boss at this bbq in Mt. Enterprise for the doctors out there but I am too dizzy to drive the extra way. It's gonna be hard enough in like 2 hours when I have to figure out how to leave and go see a patient. But that's a must. Her BP is up. Anyhooow, I'm just trying to play catchup with everything they left for me while I was gone. Funny thing is, none of them are here. Wesley and Heather are in Mt. Enterprise, and Kelli was seeing patients then going to oral surgeon with her daughter then home to do paperwork. So I'm here. Alone. Have been since 10:45. Hate being alone up here sometimes. Michelle wants us to go for a girls night out in Bossier City the weekend of March 7. I'm not sure yet since I did just spend 9 days without Gavin. Chris will be at farm that weekend so I would have to get my mom to watch Gavin. It would only be one night, but still not sure she'll be ready to do it again yet! LOL

No comments: