Friday, February 20, 2009

Las Vegas Baaabbbyyyy!

Las Vegas was very very fun! It was also very very tiring! I think we walked like 10 miles the first two days! The last two days we walked ALOT less LOL. We tried to see EVERYTHING but didn't quite do it. I can't wait to go back again with my best friend!! We left on Friday and stayed at this really nice hotel in Dallas, the Radisson. It had a sleep number bed LOL and a bar in the lobby! I know, easily pleased. We got up VERY VERY early Saturday morning. 4:45am!! Got to the airport and flew out at 7:15. Chris got very nervous but did very well! You could barely tell he was nervous! We landed at 8:15. We splurged and got a limo from the airport to the hotel! First time I'd ever ridden in one! Couldn't check into hotel yet so we checked our baggage at the bell boys desk and hit the road! We ate breakfast and walked and walked and walked. That first night we went to see the Cirque du Soleil show called Zumanity. It's the "Sensual" side of cirque du soleil. It was GREAT!!! We got the tickets free but I sooooo would have paid to see that. It's amazing. Couldn't take pictures though :(. One of my fave things we did was horse race betting! I won a couple times by picking the underdog horse that stood no chance and I bet $2 for that horse to win !! And guess what?! TWICE the underdog I chose won!! Once I got $68 dollars! And the next one I got $54! It was sooooo fuN! We also saw a topless vampire show called Bite. LOL It was cool, but way over rehearsed. Me and Chris also got tickets to walk through the Bodies exhibit. It was real human bodies cut up to show all the body systems, organs, etc. It was over priced but fun! Here are a bunch of pictures!


























This is under the awning when you pull up at the Encore Hotel. VERY Nice hotel. It's in my top 3 choices for next time!!! There are butterflys everywhere! and RED!!!!

FOr more pictures visit my facebook page!

No comments: