Saturday, February 28, 2009

....Wow.

I can't believe it's going to be March tomorrow! This year is flying by! Actually the older I get, the quicker time flies by! And the horrible thing is I'm just 28! I'm trying to enjoy more in life instead of worrying so much or just planning future things.

I need to scrapbook again. I've only done one page since August!!!! It disgusts me. Especially knowing how much money I've spent on scrapbook stuff. And it's sitting in the room. Growing dust. I've just been so super busy the last few months. But hopefully things will calm down enough to give me time to do it again. I miss it greatly. It's my stress reliever! The only creative things I've done since August were all my Stampin' Up classes and stuff. Better little than none.

This week was super busy so I was glad for it to end! Just sooooo much work to do and I still have this horrible cough and just get tired easy. Flu lasts forever. :(. Last night was mine and Michelle's Friday night "date" night lol. We went to eat at Julians which we loooooove, then we went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a great chic movie! I wish we had more time together :(. We had a little bit of a talk waiting for the movie about things going on recently, and she totally reassured me that we are best friends like no other! lol. She gets my point of view on things I think, and that's a start!

Today I got to spend some time with Michelle again! We went glasses shopping together, then I went to lunch with her and her family. Her mom and dad always make me feel like family too! They even insist on buying my lunch usually! They are great parents that she has! Then we went to Michelle's 4D ultrasound! WHat little we could see of Victoria she is sooooo adorable! She has an adorable nose! But she was hiding behind the placenta so she is having a redo in a few days! Can't wait to see more! Today I spent most of my tax return! lol. I got an eye exam, new glasses, new sunglasses too. We also bought a new mattress set and loveseat that has recliners on both sides with a center console thingy in it. LOVE IT! Sucks but the mattress will be delivered thursday, an the loveseat was back ordered so it won't be in until probably the 11th. We also went and bought a big ol' 40" flat screen TV since ours has bad sound that's going out now. Tomorrow we will get an entertainment center and set it up! We also realllllly need to get groceries!

I can't wait till this coming friday night! We are going to Bossier City! Michelle wanted a girls night and sooooo that's what we are doing! Amanda and her bff Angela are going too! I can't wait. For one night, it will be super nice!

Gavin is adorable lately! He says "BYE" and is so cute when he does! He also blows kisses! hehehe cute boy!

No comments: