Friday, February 13, 2009

I suck!

I have been really really busy! That's my only excuse for not posting in like 2 weeks!! Last weeekend was fun! Me and Michelle went to Outback and shopping friday night which was fun and heartbreaking at the same time ! LOL. Spent lots of money. I had found THE cute dress for Vegas. But when I got home Chris didn't like it!! It was a $110 dress that I got for like $30 and he didn't like it! Grrrr. Soooo Saturday me and my mom shopped for over 4 hours!! It was fun and I got LOTS of things on serious sales! Now I'm trying to pack it all and I'm having a hard time getting it all to fit in my suitcase! lol. ANyway.....we are leaving today to drive to Dallas to stay the night. Then BRIGHT and early we are flying to Vegas!! I'm not taking my computer so the only info you'll get is on my facebook or text messages!!! :). We won't land back in Dallas tuesday night until 10:55 pm ! So You won't hear from me again until like Wednesday! I'm soooo excited I've never been anywhere like that! My tax return which was my spending money for the trip did not deposit today as expected! I was having a heart attack! But my ultra nice boss just transferred me $1000 from his acct to mine! :). Vegas here we come!!!

No comments: