Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Climbing and Art

Yesterday Gavin learned to climb the stairs! He went from the morning going up 3 steps, to by bed time he got to the top of the stairs!! Full of sick gasping feelings for Mommy for sure!! Gotta put the gate up now so he can't go up there! Feels like we gate everything off, we have two gates blocking entrances to kitchen and close the scrappy room and bathroom doors, but now we gotta gate off the stairs lol. It's a pain!


I also did my SOSL week #4 challenge which was very different for me! It was to alter something that would be out on display, like the back of a picture frame, cardboard, a canvas or something. I chose a canvas and went to work! I really love how it turned out and can't wait to hang it up! I love the challenges over at Scraplove!!


Tonight I went to a Stampin' Up Tile Class at The Stamp Shack with Christie and had so much fun! She is super cool and it's so laid back over there! I made two tiles that I'll post here too! Andme and Michelle joined the Tile Club so there will be many more tiles to come! One for my desk at work, and one for home this time!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pic of Gav, so freakin adorable!. Look at thsoe chunky legs!. I had a blast tonight!. And equally glad that we joined the tile CLUB!!.. hehe

Beate said...

Wow, Michelle, your projects turned out fantastic! I just love the tiles.
I'm so glad we don't have stairs in our house for the baby to climb. That is all he wants to do at Grandma's house. I'd go nuts if I had to worry about that along with his climbing on/over the sofa and chairs!

Diana M said...

The COONEY layout is fantastic in person. You did a great job on it. I want to go with you to a tile class soon.