Friday, August 8, 2008

Tonights Work.....

Playing with my new Stampin' Up papers I love! :-) I did a silly layout of my son with Stampin Up Jersey Shore Patterned Papers, Target $1 Spot Foam Letters!, Scenic Route Paper (the journaling is on), Spare Parts Pewter brads, Chalk Inked the edges of the papers!



I also made a card. Using more of the Stampin' Up papers, and the cake is a stampin' up stamp, colored with Stampin' Up Writers and Stickled the icing, with a doodlebug brad in the center of the flower! The Happy Birthday is Making Memories alphas. The flowers are Fresh Paint paper flowers and a smidgen of scenic route paper. Stickles take forever to dry!!!

2 comments:

Diana M said...

Cute Card..I had fun taking those pictures..He definately has personality..That layout is great..

April Roycroft said...

Girl, you are so talented! You should be a demonstrator!!!