Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lazy Weekend....

This week Ethan went home. :(. We were super sad to see him go, it will be so different without him here everyday. Maggie will be lonely for sure! And who will have crafttime with me? Waaaa! Thursday night I used some money my Dad gave me last weekend to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with Chris, Gavin, Michelle, Kris, and Garrett. :) It was nice to do something with them and nice to go out, even if it was on a week night!! Plus I knew Chris was kinda down cause that was the day he took Ethan home. Anywho....after work friday we hit wal-mart for our every other week grocery shoppin' to get it over with and rented a movie. Meet the Spartans - funny for sure! Kinda over the top, but funny nonetheless! Saturday we let my mom and Gordon babysit so we could go to the theater to see The Dark Knight. It was pretty good, but LONG! Good thing we snuck in those m&m's and skittles. heheheheh. And we got some cute photo booth pics for me to scrapbook soon! The rest of the day was spent chillin' out, got a nap in too. Gavin's 3rd and 4th tooth are still only half out! lol, they are slow! This morning when we woke up Gavin was BUTT NAKED! His diaper was on the floor outside of the crib and there was pooooooop everywhere! LOL. Fun times! I scrapped one page last night and I'll post it here. Now we are getting ready to go have lunch with my Dad at Applebee's. Then home, maybe another nap, AND scrapping!! I can't wait to do week 4 challenge on Summer of Scraplove Challenge. :) The earlier they post the challenge, I might actually get to spend alot of time working on it today! Talk to ya soon!

No comments: