Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday 13 - 8th Edition


Thirteen Things I Will Do to Make it Through
1. Play with my Son and read him books.
2. Scrapbook away the hours!
3. Read every book on my book shelf.
4. Sleep.
5. Exercise. I need to lose all this weight pronto!
6. Kick butt at my new job I start Monday.
7. Spend time with Michelle and her family.
8. Spend time with my family.
9. Fill my time with as many Stamp Shack events as possible.
10. Purge and reorganize my whole house. Including Cleaning out the attic and organizing the scrapbook room!
11. Learn to cook a few new things.
12. Deep clean the whole house.
13. Snuggle and love on my cats, dog, and son!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

absolutely AWESOME LIST!. Love every one of them!. ESPECIAlly the spending time with me and my family and the scrap shack!. can help ya with both of those. :)