Friday, August 8, 2008

LONG WEEKEND AHEAD OF ME......

Well the guy from that company called me and told me that him and the owner both really loved me and think I'll be a perfect fit in their company! :) He said before I even left the owner was texting him telling him how much he liked me!! They also agreed to the salary I asked for!! OMG!! BUTTTTTTT he said last time they jumped the gun and hired the first person who came in so they want to still think about it over the weekend and talk to the bigger owner before they call me back for sure on monday or tuesday. BUT he said not to worry because they really loved me. hmmmmm, this is going to be a long long long long long weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, have you heard anything about the job? I've had my fingers crossed for you. Good luck.

I love the layout of Gavin. He is such a little cutie.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com