Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thursday 13 - 7th Edition !

Thirteen Unhealthy Things I Love

1. Boneless Buffalo wings - yum yum yum!!
2. Andys Custard - I always get the concrete (which is like a blizzard) with hot fudge and heath chips! Probably a whole weeks calories in one!
3. Brownies - especially fresh out of the oven with ice cream on top!
4. My homeade from scratch chocolate chip heath cookies ! I eat half the dough and then love the cookies!
5. Cookie dough - good ol' raw cookie dough, tubs at a time! Especially while I was prego! I had to carry around a baggy full! LOL
6. Big Ol' pretzels dipped in nacho cheese! Lots of salt!
7. Ice Cream - alllll ice cream - my top favorite dessert of all time. My faves are cookies n cream, mint chocolate chip, and turtles n cream!
8. Chocolate Xtreme Blizzards from Dairy Queen! They finally got it right!
9. Peanut M&M's ! Love taking a big ol' bag to the movie theater (yes I sneak them in my purse!!!!) or a bowl full while I'm scrapping!
10. Chips and Queso - not as bad as some things on here, but I could eat buckets and buckets of the stuff!
11. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo - allllll the creamy noodle-y goodness !
12. Bread!! ALL BREAD ALL THE TIME!!!
13. Cream Soda - oooooh yes I love the old schoolness of it!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


7 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

I am so with you on ice cream, and Dairy Queen :) Happy TT

Susan Demeter said...

Oops forgot to leave my linky:

http://urbanzoo.suedarroch.com/

I'm playing too. If you have a moment drop by :)

Yasmin said...

you're making me hungry...I love everything on your list!
Fellow TT Participant
http://www.apooobooks.com/2008/08/13/thursday-thirteen-3summertime-movies/

Lori said...

So, where is the recipe for #4??? They sound yummy. Happy TT:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I could easily eat all of the things on this list!!! YUM!

Meju said...

I dont do cream soda , but the rest are yummy.

Diana M said...

Great list...I love that kind of food...