Monday, August 11, 2008

Starting another week.......

Sometimes it feels like....what's the point? I feel so miserable at times and mostly for good cause, but still....whats the point....Why do I deal with the things I deal with in the name of love? I don't think I deserve it, maybe I'm wrong and I suck and I deserve it all, but I don't think so. I will no longer tolerate the disrespect, the purposeful humiliation, the uncaring attitude, the so-what-if-it-works actions. I'm tired of fighting for something that apparently I'm the only one who wants. I should be able to depend on this ONE person to have my back and be on my side all the time. I shouldn't have to try to MAKE him love me and support me, it should just be there!



I worked on my SOSL Week 5 layout and finished last night! Here are some pics of it!


No comments: