Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sorry It's been a few days!

I've been super duper busy!! First I did get that job in Henderson!! My first day is next monday! I'm very excited about the opportunities that I'll get there and the what the future may hold for me if I stick around there! I admitted my first patient for them on Friday night! I have alot of work to do on fixing up their paperwork to make it shine and sparkle though. I'm getting more and more excited, getting all my stuff ready to take there. I even dug out all the old home health forms I had designed! My current boss is very sad to see me go. In fact she offered to match the salary that I was offered!! Thats tremendous for this company to offer. BUT it still wouldn't make up for the paid for insurance for me and my husband and the opportunities that are there. Not to mention getting away from some of the things I don't like here!

I got a couple new pairs of scrubs and some nice new sneakers! Tax free weekend sales ROCK! I don't care about the minute tax that you don't get to pay, but the SALES rock! I shopped like ALL day Saturday with Michelle! And we had lunch at applebees and took Gavin to get his hair cut! I'll have to post pics, it's adorable! Short spikey hair now! THat night me and Gavin went to hang out at Michelle's house and played some Wii. It was kinda hard with Gav wanting to go everywhere and getting into stuff and he wouldn't eat without his high chair, so we had to leave pretty early :(. I didn't do any scrapping this weekend which sucks since I usually do when Chris is outta town. But with getting home late friday night after admitting that patient, and shopping all day saturday and going to Michelle's and then went to lunch and shopping again Sunday with my Dad, I was lucky to even get some laundry done!!

Bad thing - my cat that is 4 years old, Julius, ran away sunday night! We looked everywhere and on Monday night we finally found him but he got scared and ran under a house!! I cried! But we had to go home. I knew for sure we had lost him for real then. It was like 5 blocks away, twisting and turning down roads and it was POURING down rain half the night. BUT good news, this morning when we woke up he was sitting on the back porch!!! He is so super smart!! I'm putting shock collars on all the pets now!!! This will never happen again!!

It is hard at work this week to be motivated to do ANYTHING. I've got all my normal work done and I'm just sitting around, playing on the internet and wishing I was at my new job already. I'm bored out of my mind. Normally these slow times are when I make up new plans and go through charts, etc. But just don't have the motivation now! Oh well, the count down has begun!

I was bad and drove thru Andy's yesterday afternoon for a heath and hot fudge custard concrete! YUM YUM! Bad for the arse though!

This is the last week of Summer of Scraplovin' Challenge. :( WAAAAAAA! I'm sure going to miss these challenges. They make me think out of my box! And make me do at least that one project a week. This last week is to do an altered project that is about ME! Yikes!! Two hard challenges in one really! I started something last night and we will see where it goes. If not I'll have to haul ass workin' on another one by Saturday!

Speakin' of Saturday, I'm going to a Stampin' Up Saturday Morning Club. It's the one that MIchelle is hosting at the Stamp Shack, so at least the spendings will go to a good place!! lol. I think i know what I want, but then again i always change my mind! hehehehe.

Well off to do some more boring work......

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love your long blogs!. It makes me feel like we are having a conversation..lol. Thats nice when I feel like it has been a year since I have seen you (even if its only been a few days..lol). Love ya!