Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Night Fun

Last night I finished my Summer of Scraplovin' Week 1 challenge layout. It took several redo's to get it the way I wanted! I also finished another layout done of Gavin. Ethan came and wanted 'craft time' with me too. :) Both thursday and friday night he spent some time in the scraproom coloring with me. :) Since he was using my Stampin' Up markers, I got him some of his own today. He likes coming in there, and tells me lots of stories and things about his life while we are in there. :) He wants me to make a layout of pictures of him and Maggie and have it titled "Best Friends Forever".....so that will be coming to a blog near you soon.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts and Ethan is a little cutie. Don't you love it when your kids want to hang out and craft with you? I had to buy my kids their own markers too.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Great layouts!. LIttle man time is fun!. Cant wait until Garrett is older (although I would be happy if he always stayed 3.. So many fun cuddly times) :)