Monday, July 28, 2008

The Weekend


Last week I finished my SOSL #2 Challenge Layout. It was a challenge to use at least 3 non-scrappy items on your page. Here is my layout!!
I used lots of non-scrappy items including - name badge from nursing school, student ID, patch from my lab coat, paper lunch sack, rubber, and notebook paper for the journaling. The rubber band is holding down about 4 sheets of torn notebook paper with journaling. I loved working on this one. Chris and Ethan went and spent the weekend at the farm and me and Gavin stayed home. Friday night me and Gavin just chilled out and when he went to bed I watched all my recorded soaps from the week! lol. Saturday I watched alot of chic movies and stuff I had recorded, cleaned little house and then Saturday night me and Michelle went to see Mama Mia and then went to STampo at the Stamp Shack! It was a blast! I can't wait to do more things over at the Stamp Shack, the lady that owns it, Christie is very nice and soooo personable! Sunday I went to lunch and Sams with my dad and sister and Gavin. We went to Newk's. I love that place lol. And I spent the rest of the afternoon chillin' with Gavin and nappin' when he napped. :D. And finally I got to do some scrapbooking last night after Chris got home. I've been so tired lately I just hate it. I get a decent amount of sleep and I'm still so fatigued all the time. I wish I had more energy. Well I'm off to blow dry my hair so I can maybe get some scrapping done before bedtime!

No comments: