Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kids are Amazing....

Being a mom is awesome. Gavin does the cutest things and all I can do is giggle and tell him how much I LOVE HIM! If I look at him and give him a really sneaky looking smile, he will do it back. Tilting his head down and smiling like he is bashful. It's adorable!! He has the most wonderful laugh in the whole world. I do whatever I can to make him laugh all the time, like tickling him, dancing around acting goofy, or whatever strange thing makes him laugh that day. The other day I was making some funny squeaky noise with my mouth and Gavin thought it was hilarious. He laughed the deepest belly laughs over and over and over. Too bad I couldn't reach the camera :(. Today he was crawling towards the open bathroom door and I started saying "no no no"....so he starts giggling and crawling super fast to try to beat me to the bathroom. LOL. It was hilarious! He is a great son for sure!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think you are a wonderful mommy!. Its fun watching you with Gavin!. You can definately se the un-dying love that you have for your son that is unlike any other love out there!. Its wesome having kids. Hope I can add more to our family someday. :)