Wednesday, July 9, 2008

THursday 13 - 2nd Edition!

Thirteen Things about Michelle
13 Movies I love:
1. The Notebook - who doesn't love that movie?!
2. Saw (all of them!) - LOVE bloody scary movies.
3. The Green Mile - that is the only super long movie i love lol
4. Wedding Crashers - FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!
5. The Ring - One of the only movies that actually scares me!
6. Aladdin - I used to know EVERY WORD! lol
7. Serendipity - Just something about fate and love mmmmmm!
8. A Knights Tale - Just great!
9. Along Came Polly - Sooooo funny!
10. The Lake House - Such a love story! Def not reality!
11. Breakfast at Tiffanys - Audrey rocks!
12. Titanic - such a classic movie!
13. Monsters Inc! LOVE IT!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


9 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That's a great list of flicks. I need to see The Notebook and catch up with the world.

Karen said...

I love the Notebook, Wedding Crashers and Titanic!

Diana M said...

I love the The Notebook, Aladdin, Serendipity, The Lake House, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Titanic and Monsters Inc! Great List...

Carol said...

Oooo....No scary movies!

Otherwise, cool list!

Chelle Y. said...

My son and I just watch Monsters Inc. two nights ago. So cute!

I cannot stand bloody movies. Wish I did.

ShannonW said...

Great list. The Green Mile,A Knight's Tale and a few others in your list are on my long list of favorites.

My Busy Life said...

Oh, A Knight's Tale......one of my favorite movies ever! I just love the entire thing and everything it meant. I am a huge Heath Ledger fan too, but he wasn't the only reason I loved that movie. Thanks for visiting my TT.

Marina Berryman said...

Well, I thought it was just classic movies that I was deficient in watching - I don't think I've seen any of these movies. I own a TV. I own a DVD player. There's a movie theatre really close to my house. How did I miss these?

Audra Krell said...

I have seen most of these, but I am so afraid to watch SAW. Way to go that you can handle it! Thanks for the fun list.