Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thursday 13 - 5th Edition

Thirteen Things I would Do if I won the LOTTERY!

1. Redo the kitchen, bathrooms, and carpet in my house and finish the attic into a room and then RENT IT OUT!
2. Build the coolest green house me and Chris can dream up!! On a big piece of land with a creek and woods!
3. Take a leave of absence from work and go on a world travel trip with Chris and Gavin of course. And have my mom and Gordon meet us in one country and in one country fly Michelle, Kris and Garrett over!
4. Use all the money we need to to fight for custody of Ethan, my stepson.
5. A little plastic surgery for fun - breast lift, tummy tuck, some laser hair removal so i never have to shave my legs or underarms again! And start tanning and getting my nails done again!
6. Laser eye surgery ASAP!
7. Buy my husband Chris any motorcycle he wants.
8. Buy me, Chris, Ethan, and Gavin all 4 wheelers and then an extra for company! And other recreational vehicles including an RV for all our trips, jet skis, and a boat!!
9. My mom gets 200,000 to build a house, and so does my dad.
10. My sister will get a trust fund of 200,000 to be given to her when she graduates from college.
11. Trust funds will be started for Gavin and for Ethan each of 200,000 payable to them when they graduate from college also!
12. Two trips for just me and Michelle! One to New York for shopping and fun, and the other a scrapbooking cruise!!
13. Last but not least I would open my own business to guarrantee long term income. Not sure which though, it would either be an Assisted Living facility to have all my favorite patients come live in! Or a Scrapbook store, local and online! It will depend on if I decide I wanna really WORK or just play all day! LOL
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


11 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Great list. Gawd can you imagine? Our lottories are no where near the amounts in the States. But I'll still take it. lol

Meju said...

What fun ideas......wish I could win the big one too!

SJ Reidhead said...

Just opt for a good waxing and not the laser hair removal. At least once every 3 weeks you get to be quiet and sit back and enjoy the pain.

SJR
The Pink Flamingo

marcia@joyismygoal said...

sounds fun but I think it never happens to those ready w/ a plan to do good w/ it

bernieg1 said...

Interesting. The music is kinda different.

My 34th TT is up: 13 comments you can make to your physician while he's performing a colonoscopy on you. Here's the link.

Pretty Life Online said...

Great list here! Happy TT! Mine's up too hope you can drop by.. Have a great day!

Kim said...

That all sound so good! Great Idea! kim

Hootin Anni said...

First off....love the photo below your list of 13...that's a hoot.

And then, be able to just WIN the lottery would be a top priority. Guess I should play sometime. Fixing up an attic would be loads of fun...but I wouldn't rent it out, I'd make that my hidey-hole, where no one was allowed but ME! lol

Happy T-13...hope your day treats you well. Come on by if you can find time, this week Jefé's back with her Thursday Humor...........

Michelle said...

well you know that I definately love your list!!. Especially since I am 2 of the things on your list..hehe.. Great job. Hoping to get mine up sometime tonight..lol

Shemaine Smith said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for stopping by my Blog, you RAWK girl!!

Ruth said...

This is a great idea for a T13. it provides good insight into your life and priorities. I love thinking about hypothetical scenarios, and I just might have to use this one soon.