Monday, July 14, 2008

Yucky!

I feel so yucky today! :(. I went to work today and right after I got there I started throwing up. After three times and unrelieved nausea I said I'm going home! So I came home and took a 3 hour nap! Now I still feel really nauseaous but no idea why! Maybe it was all the late nights this weekend with the online crop mixed with unhealthy snack foods? Or maybe it was lunch at Jalapeno Tree yesterday? Whatever it is it sucks!! I need to get in there and scrap my layout for challenge one of the Summer of Scrap Lovin' but don't wanna throw up on it!!

3 comments:

Diana M said...

Sorry your feeling so bad......

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. Being sick sucks.

Heather

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope you recover soon.