Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Grrrr.....

Yeah as if nausea and vomitting weren't bad enough.....today my back went out! For the first time ever! I was just barely starting to feel un-nauseated....and I reached to pick up Gavin and BAM! Shooting pain right in the middle of my back. I couldn't move or breath and just cried and cried while gasping for air. IT SUCKED! My husband had my mom come over and watch the boys so he could take me to the ER. They say strained thoracic muscle. Gave me a pain shot and some prescription muscle relaxer and pain meds. So now here I am stuck in pain on the couch and wanting to scrapbook! My husband was so super sweet and helpful today! I missed the Tile Class i was supposed to go to tonight too! :( I was really really looking forward to it! :( Guess I'll have to catch the next one. Well I'm off to dope up and hopefully get some sleep........

XOXO
Michelle

2 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Oh Michelle I am sorry you are dealing with the nausea vomiting and back issues! Please get better so you can get the scrappin!

Michelle said...

I am so sorry that ou hurt your back. Was hoping to be able to go with you to the tile class. It was fun though. When I walked in, Christie said, "Can you believe you got Michelle to come with you to a weekday class"..lol.. It was funny. Anyways, hope you get to feeling better soon. :)