Sunday, July 6, 2008

Survey From Michelle....

Trying to get to know everyone!. Heres a little about me. :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? Chris let me sleep in till almost 9 ! :)
2. Do you prefer diamonds or pearls? Definitely diamonds.
3. What was the last movie you saw in a cinema? I actually don't even remember but it was me and Chris. I've only been to the movies 2 times since Gavin was born last September!!
4. What is your favorite TV show? My all time fave is Greys Anatomy, but right now I'm keeping up with So You Think You Can Dance and watching alot of Green TV shows!
5. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Cereal, toast, I'm on a constant search for things I can take in my car to eat that fill me up and taste good!
6. What’s your middle name? Michelle IS my middle name ;)
7. What food do you dislike? Mushrooms, olives, liver.
8. What’s your favorite CD at the moment? Sara Bareilles or Ingrid Michaelson
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2007 Honda CRV
10. What’s your favorite sandwich? PB and J or a french dip sandwich from just about anywhere!
11. What characteristic do you despise? Liars, people that are fake, or people that are two faced..(ditto michelle!)
12. What’s your favorite item of clothing? don't really have one
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Greece
14. Are you an organized person? They tell me at work I'm SUPER organized, but I feel like I could be MORE organized
15. Where do you want to retire to? Colorado would be awesome. (Ditto again!)
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I guess the one from THIS WEEK! lol just because it's sooo recent. :) It was fun!
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Go read my book.
19. Person you expect to fill it out first? I don't know, michelle already did it!
20. What’s on your bathroom counter? Toilet paper, flat iron, toothbrush, eyeshadow, handsoap
21. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Well the first part of morning I'm good, but get tired by late morning, but i've got renewed energy and more creativity in the late evening lately! :)
22. What’s your shoe size? 6 1/2
23. Any pets? dog and 2 cats!
24. Any new & exciting news you’d like to share? Not really
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher
26. How are you today? I'm ok. Did lots of shopping today with my birthday money. Just was busy. But we watched a good movie - National Treasure 2
27. What’s your favorite flower? Big Fat Gerber Daisies!
28. What’s the next date you’re looking forward to? Labor Day - another long weekend! And next to that- Sept 14!! Gavin's first birthday!
29. What are you listening to right now? some show on the history channel chris is watching
30. What’s the last thing you ate? Baked chicken, mashed potatoes and baked beans
31. Do you wish on stars? Not usually, it never worked out so i quit trying.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red
33. How is the weather right now? Too damn hot!!
34. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom i believe
35. Favorite soft drink? if i had to drink one it'd be cream soda or root beer. but i generally don't drink soft drinks
36. Favorite restaurant? shoguns!
37. Hair color. brown with some blonde highlights
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? close tie between barbie dolls and cabbage patch dolls!
39. Summer or winter? Definately Winter
40. Do you like your hair? Yes usually
41. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate for sure
42. Coffee or tea? Tea. I love coffee but it hates me!
43. Do you prefer your friends e-mail or call you? definitely a text messaging, emailing girl! I HATE talking on the phone!
44. When was the last time you cried? yesterday in the dressing room of Cato's LOL
45. What’s under your bed? hopefully nothing, but it's Maggie's secret place where she hides things of ours and eats them!
46. What did you do last night? Went to a Dinner for my birthday with My best friend Michelle and her hubby Kris, my hubby, and Amanda and her hubby . It was so much fun.
47. What are you afraid of? Spiders and snakes! And my car crashing into the water off a bridge!
48. Salty or sweet? Definately sweet
49. How many keys are on your key ring? I have no idea! but not a whole lot
50. How long have you been at your current job? 3 1/2 months
51. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
52. Do you make friends easily? not really.
53. How many brothers & sisters do you have? I have one sister.
54. Are your parents still married? No
55. Do you like finding little details about your friends? Yes

No comments: