Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday


Yesterday I spent half the day with my sister, mom and Gavin! We ate lunch at Newks, it was soooo good and prolly one of my new fave places to eat! And We went shopping at the Mall and Michaels. My mom got Gavin and Ethan some new clothes and me a few scrappy items. Including zip dry!! I LOVE IT! It's prolly one of the best scrappy adhesives ever! I think it will now be my adhesive of choice because it lasts way longer than any other adhesive I've had, therefore it saves me money! Awesome! Well this is the layout I made last night. While I made my layout Ethan used his new markers to color a picture of the farm. :) He likes our crafty time he said!! And when a good song comes on the radio we just look at each other and start doing our funky dance! fun times!


No comments: