Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thursday Thirteen 4th Edition




Thirteen Women I'd Rather Look Like!











1.Katherine Heigl - because she is sooooo glamourously cute. Is that an adequate descriptor?!





















2. Sara Ramirez - Making curvy look much better than I can!




3. Jennifer Love Hewitt - she is so cute! I wish I could look that good and natural wearing dresses everyday!




















4. Britney SPears - I will forever love the PRE trashed-out-crazy-brit.



















5. Catherine Zeta Jones - I hope I look that good when I get that old!















6. Marilyn Monroe - Talk about classic beauty! Back in the days when curvy was cool not bone thin rail nasty chics








7. Angelina Jolie - so pretty nowadays! Maybe it's the whole save the world attitude she has. THough I'm not a fan of her old trashy days.














8. Kate Winslet - when she was in Titanic! Pretty! And I was born in the wrong decade, I woulda loved wearing those pretty dresses back then!





















9. Drew Barrymore - adorably cute beautiful! If I can't be just classically stunning couldn't I have been at least adorably cute beautiful?!



















10. Chelsie Hightower - She is the most adorable thing! ANd man I wish I could dance like that!














11. Katharine McPhee - I love all that gorgeous dark hair! And damn I wish I had her legs!




















12. Kate Beckinsale - I thought she was adorably cute in Serendipity and siren hot in the underworld and van helsing! I'd LOVE to be her hot momma butt!















13. Katie Holmes - SHe is so cute! I love when she dresses all classic high class beautiful!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


8 comments:

Michelle said...

I love love love this list. There is a few that I wouldnt have in threre and I would change a few places that certain ones were. All those women are hot though!

Lori said...

Great list. I dont know If I would want to look like them but Id love to have their bodies. Happy TT:)

Juliana RW said...

i like the woman on no. 1 list....i like to see her on grey's and roswell

Visit my T13 too : 13 things that happened...... Thanks

Meju said...

They are indeed very pretty women. Good list. Happy TT.

Hootin Anni said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm, they're all so good looking I admit, but I also think with it comes egos that make them unlikable too. Maybe it's just me.

My choice isn't on there, and she may be our next First Lady in 2009

My T-13 is posted. Come by for a visit if you can find time.

Anonymous said...

Catherine Zeta Jones is in my opinion just about the most beautiful woman in the world...

:)

Diana M said...

I agree with some and have choices of my own too. I would like their bodies but not their personalities. I am sure if I looked like that my personality would change on it's own. LOL

Qtpies7 said...

Great list! I loved Katie Holmes pre-Tom Cruise. She was just so pretty and innocent looking. Adorable.