Sunday, July 6, 2008

My weekend.....

I love long weekends! Just that ONE extra day does so much for me! This weekend chris and ethan went to the farm thursday night and came home Saturday afternoon. In the meantime I was SUPER busy! I got off work thursday night and met my mom, stepdad, grandma, sister, and son at Olive Garden for my birthday dinner. LOVE Olive Garden! And then me and Gavin went home and after he went to bed I spent the whole evening till laaaaaaaaaate watching every recorded Days of Our Lives from the last like 3 months! lol. It was nice! :) I stayed up in bed for awhile reading too and didn't have to tick CHris off with the light being on! lol. Friday me and Gavin chilled all day and I watched more chick Tv, did some laundry, cleaned house a little, and rearranged my scrappy room yet again. We went to Shogun's for dinner with my dad. Gavin loved the fire and the part where the chef is tossing the knife things around. It was delish. It's been a long while since I had sushi....mmmmm eel.....mmmm rainbow rolls.....awwww it was nice. We came home and I watched a lifetime movie - The Tenth Circle. It's based on a book I've been wanting to read but now probably won't. It was an ok movie. Then I got a 2 page layout done.




















I wanted to get all the photos I had for christmas on a 2 page layout. That was HARD work! I used a Basic Grey Christmas paper kit, Bazzill Green Cardstock, some plain white cardstock, Prima flowers, and lots of random alphas for the title! I especially love the first page which is the "Christmas" page. I outlined the empty spaces with white gel ink to define them a little better. Tell me what ya think!


On Saturday me and Gavin spent another day of playing together and ran up to the store to get me a new shirt with some of my birthday money. Then after Chris got home we took the boys to Nana and Grampas so they could babysit while we went out to dinner. Amanda, Casey, Michelle and Kris went with me and Chris to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. YUM! It took only ONE Red Sangria to get me tipsy lol. :) It was a blast! And THEN Michelle had the bright idea to go get dessert at Andy's. DELICIOUS! We sat out in front of Andy's eating our custards and talking....It's been a long while since we did that. Then us 2 michelles and the 2 K(Ch)ris's went to the adult store! LOL :) It was fun looking around and giggling ! We are nuts! Here are a few pictures.

Now today Chris let me sleep in! hehehe. :) Till almost 9! And I'm about to wash my hair then we are headed out to "window shop" at Sam's! And I need to look for a bookshelf to spend my birthday money on! For the scrapbook room of course! Ta Ta For Now!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We had such a blast!. Has been a long time since we were able to do a "couples" thing. It was fun!. You look so gorgeous in those pics. Makes me sick because you look so pretty in every picture you take and I look so fat in every picture that I take..lol. Anyways!. Had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Happy belated birthday. Happy 4th of July.

Heather

my blog:

http://scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Diana M said...

Glad you had a good time....We had a good time with the boys....Gordon learned a few things about PS2 from Ethan....Gavin crawled in the yard chasing birds....LOL